Build, craft and survival game.
The world of PixelTerra is quite dangerous so you need to build a shelter, find some food supply and get ready to protect yourself from monsters in order to survive at least a couple of days. Then you can only hope that the walls of your shelter will be strong enough to withstand the onslaught.
If you don’t like Survival mode, you can turn off monsters and hunger in the settings.
In this game you will see:
- Customized world generation and adaptive difficulty;
- More than 100 recipes in the craftbook;
- Day/Night cycle + weather effects;
- Hunting and fishing;
- Animal and crop farming;
- Trading with aborigines.
In the upcoming major update you will find underground locations where you can risk finding something really valuable.
New blocks, items and recipes are permanently added in the game to make it more diversified and interesting to play.
Hell, The DUngeon Again!
Roguelike RPG game with random levels and lot.
Make the way through the dungeons full of terrible monsters and fight with the chief demon.
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
- 3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
- Randomly-generated dungeons.
- 25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
- Tons of loot with random properties.
- Achievements for defeating special monsters.
- Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.